Skip to main content

Gary Gygax Refereed OD&D in his golden years!

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Hackett’s Book on Fantasy Wargaming (Hardback)

 Ok, this book was published in 1990. But it has an excellent method that can be retro-fitted for use with Original D&D (1974) and Chainmail, 3rd Ed. 

This was a great non-gaming book for Dumb Elf Games

  I remember getting this book as a gift from my aunt back in the 80s. It was, and still is, very inspirational for a young Elf Game Referee. The maps and illustrations are Dead On! The writing really stirs up my imagination. I’m going to use it to prep for tonight’s game.  I’ll just pick a random page and read a couple of paragraphs.This book is filled to the brim with names, locations, monsters and more! It’s a “must have”. Sadly, it’s out of print. Used copies may be for sale on eBay or Amazon. Get it if you know what’s good for you.